Warwick Quartz by Cambria
Warwick is a beautiful light cream quartz material by Cambria. This slab features a light cream main color with light brownish smoked veins with dark speckles throughout.
This quartz material is available in High Gloss and Matte
Slab Size Available
132″ x 65.5″ Large
Cambria Warwick Quartz
Cambria Warwick is another neutral yet sophisticated design, featuring warm and cool tones, speckled with black dots on a white base. The material is genuinely adaptable in all design settings due to its amiable color palette.
The muted gold and gray veins spread over the white base as dissipating clouds of smoke. The pattern is not intense, but the black spots add complexity to the design. The presence of both gray and gold tones gives the material the ability to become one with the surroundings.
- Warwick is the perfect material if you’re looking to create a mellow and humble atmosphere. Pair Warwick counters with dull green colored cabinets, light oak colored open shelving and floors to keep the room light yet soft. Add bronze-colored fixtures to the mix, and you have a cozy and homey kitchen that’s perfect for breakfasts and family dinners.
- You can also install gray and white cabinets to bring out the base colors in your countertops. Add gold fixtures and light oak colored flooring to develop another well-balanced look like the first one. The color combination is pleasing to the eye, and the warm tones stand out, creating an inviting appeal.
- If you want your kitchen cozy with a modern touch, look no further than Warwick. Pair the material with chocolate-colored, touch-to-open cabinets. Add black faucets and light fixtures with gold accents to bring out the best in your counter's color palette.
- We all want our kitchen to hold a certain charm and appeal. We want it to be cozy and inviting, so we focus on creating a cohesive, well-blended look. However, we can unleash Warwick's full potential in bathrooms.
- Opt for a black tiled wall and charcoal gray floors with your Warwick counter. Add cabinets that mimic the color combination on the counter with gold light fixtures and faucets to pull the entire look together. The black wall acts as a canvas, and along with the cabinets, it enhances the material's beautiful neutral color palette. The result is a dramatic design statement, yet it is not gloomy.
You can opt for the same color combination in your kitchen as well for a trendy and edgy look. We suggest that you incorporate large windows into the room to ensure natural light flow into the room so as not to have the kitchen look dark.
You can also use navy blue, emerald green, or burgundy in combination with Warwick. Both blue and emerald green are perfect choices for cabinet colors, especially when paired with gold fixtures and faucets. The color purple, though, would be better incorporated as a backsplash or as a statement wall in the kitchen.
To mellow down the vibrancy of these colors, we suggest that you keep the floors light and opt for either blonde wood or light oak colored flooring. Adding exposed beams also adds to the charm of the counter and the cabinets.
Cambria Warwick is truly an outclass material with various desirable performance characteristics.