Seagrove Quartz by Cambria
Seagrove is a beautiful multi-colored quartz material by Cambria. This slab features a cream main color with light gray smoked veins with dark speckles throughout. This slab of quartz is like looking at an aerial view of the land with rivers flowing.
This quartz material is available in High Gloss and Matte
Slab Size Available
132″ x 65.5″ Large
Seagrove Quartz by Cambria
Seagrove Quartz by Cambria features shades of white with swirls of black and green veins, which stand out and form a great contrast to the main color. The slab looks like an aerial view of the land with flowing rivers. Silver speckles dancing on the slab make it look spectacular and the coastal-inspired design will give your kitchen or bathroom a timeless appearance.
If you want an ocean-inspired kitchen, then you should opt for this countertop. You could pair up this design with rich colors such as gray or blue to really bring out the uniqueness of this material.
- For a beach house look, you could opt for blue cabinets with a light gray oven backsplash and soft-colored tiles. This combination is the perfect depiction of a seashore meeting the sea. Using a range of taupe colors for your cabinets and faucets will accentuate your ocean-inspired kitchen. To give your space a bit of sparkle, install a small crystal chandelier over the countertop— your kitchen will be a sight to behold.
- Seagrove has hints of black and brown undertones, so you can showcase the beauty of this countertop by opting for carbon-black colored cabinets. This color would be best suited for a house that is situated in a bright and sunny location. The white color of the tiles and oven backsplash along with the Seagrove countertop will create a perfect balance.
- To create a serene and calm environment, opt for large windows with white panels. Using oak wooden cabinets and gold faucets is going to create a luxurious vibe and the combination of Seagrove with these accents is going to create a classy atmosphere.
- If you want a dreamy look, you could pair two-toned brown cabinets with brass faucets with a Seagrove countertop and cream-colored tiles.
- Seagrove Quartz is a sound choice for bathrooms as well. Opting for a creamy, ivory-colored theme for your entire bathroom with silver faucets, white painted cabinets, and a Seagrove countertop will instantly rejuvenate your space.
- For an underwater theme, hang a few paintings of the ocean in your bathroom and decorate your vanity top with seashells. This will also create a very relaxing and peaceful environment in the bathroom.
Cambria Seagrove comes in two finishes:
- High Gloss
Seagrove comes in four complementary paint colors:
- Cloud white
- Hazy skies
- Army green
- Revere Pewter
Seagrove Quartz is a great alternative to marble countertops and is easy to maintain. It gives your space a luxurious and high-end appearance. It is a highly durable material and caters to your kitchen and bathroom style needs. The best thing about this countertop is that you can use it to create endless designs!