Rosedale Quartz by Cambria
Rosedale is a beautiful light white quartz material by Cambria. This slab features a light white main color with gray smokey veining throughout the quartz slab.
This quartz material is available in High Gloss and Matte
Slab Size Available
132″ x 65.5″ Large
Cambria Rosedale Quartz
Cambria Rosedale is another coveted item from the brand’s Marble Collection. It is a light-colored quartz material that features gray, smoke-like wisps threaded onto a white background. It is available in three thicknesses and two finishes.
- 1 cm
- High gloss
It is a versatile material that you can use not only as a countertop but also as a tabletop, wall cladding, flooring, and backsplash. You can create various beautiful looks with this stunning material. Here are a few suggestions:
- In an all-white kitchen, use Rosedale as a countertop paired with black fixtures and gray vinyl flooring. With black window and door panels, you can create a muted but trendy look that is bound to induce envy in everyone who sees it.
- Use a Rosedale countertop with black cabinetry and gold accents. Complete the look with light oak colored flooring and black light fixtures to create an edgy contemporary look.
- You can use the material as backsplash paired with soapstone counters and concrete flooring. Pair the combination with either blue-gray or black cabinets. Adding gold fixtures can add an elegant touch to the look.
- To create a modern yet traditional look, you can pair the counter with chocolate brown cabinets with a white backsplash. The color combination may sound unusual, but when put together, the two make the perfect duo. Adding a warm color to the cool-toned countertop creates the perfect harmony between sleek and traditional.
- You can pair the counter with blue-tiled backsplash and gray cabinets for a fresh and airy look. Add black fixtures and gold bar stools for the perfect touch of elegance. With this look, make sure you choose either a light oak colored floor or a white marble floor so as not to overwhelm the space.
Imagine emerald green walls and cabinets with Rosedale counters and a backsplash paired with golden fixtures and gold, low hanging lights over the kitchen island. Add gold bar stools with gray covering and soft pink cushions. You can also incorporate free-standing shelves made with the same material and golden railings. To pull the look together, add an amber-colored vinyl flooring to provide a nice warm contrast to the room.
The dark green wall provides a beautiful backdrop that’s waiting to be complemented with fresh colors. Add a fruit bowl or flower pot in the room for a pop of color that gives relief from the ongoing drama without taking away from it.
Other colors that go well with the material are:
- Olive green
- Sea pearl
If you are looking for a low maintenance and durable option for your kitchen and bathroom remodeling project, then Cambria Rosedale is the one for you.