Pendle Hill Quartz by Cambria
Pendle Hill is a beautiful light cream quartz material by Cambria. This slab features a light cream main color with light brownish smoked veins with dark speckles throughout.
This quartz material is available in High Gloss and Matte
Slab Size Available
132″ x 65.5″ Large
Pendle Hill Quartz by Cambria
Cambria Pendle Hill is an exquisite design, featuring warm undertones and a light cream color with brownish smoke effect. The material and design are engineered to complement any color it is used in contrast with. The cream color with brown veins can be used with bright contrasting colors to form unique design patterns.
- Pendle Hill is a sophisticated material that can be used to create a contemporary, minimalistic look. Pair this elegant slab with wood accents and light-colored stylish tiles to give your kitchen a distinctive appearance.
- A warm-tone quartz stone, such as Pendle Hill, makes the kitchen space cozy and inviting. You could install dark wood cabinetry in contrast with the cream-colored slab. This way, your countertops will stand out and add a luxurious vibe to the kitchen.
- Two-toned stained wooden cabinets in the color green would blend perfectly with Pendle Hill and bring out the uniqueness of this material. For the final touch, go for a patterned green and beige backsplash in your kitchen, which will bring to light interesting textures and showcase your personalization of the space.
- If you desire a subtle look for your kitchen, opt for powder-blue color cabinets and drawers. Add white leather-upholstered bar stools with industrial lamps to give your space a light yet airy look with a flair of chicness.
- For a family-friendly kitchen appearance, install red oak wood cabinets and floors to give it a crisp vibe. Go with a textured backsplash, which will give this classic look a striking contrast.
- Working with open space kitchens can be tough, specifically in terms of choosing the best material for countertops and cabinets. Using bold black paints in the kitchen walls will separate it from the living room. Using silver faucets and fixtures can give your entire kitchen a modern yet simple look.
- You could also opt for porcelain tiles with white cabinets and Pendle Hill countertop to give your kitchen a clean look. Place beautiful vases with flowers and plants to give your space a modern look inspired by your garden.
A Pendle Hill countertop will look good and simple in an office waiting room area. Because the color and design scheme are soft, you can create a subtle vibe for a soothing and calm environment. You can go for white couches with white fluffy pillows and a gold centerpiece on the Pendle Hill desktop. Your guests will not mind waiting in an area that has a calming effect.
Cambria Pendle Hill is an exceptional material, which will bring your kitchen or dining space to life. It has different characteristics that enhance its performance. Here are some of them: